Bookmark and Share

3+2 hours=5 hours!!! Driving!!!  

Posted by: Colin in

   Yes simple maths up there but the driving lesson today is F-U-N! although I was obviously tired out because of the constant turning of the steering for parking and “3 penjuru”. Erm … I will tell this in Story-mode :

  I had a long night and didn’t slept well but I somehow* manage to get myself to WAKE UP!!! but the sleepiness beats me to it. Later I woke up around 10a.m still feeling a little drowsy. I lift myself up and grab my h/p to check on the time and … My tutor said he would come around 10+!!! I go toilet , I go to my closet , I go downstair , Open my computer , Go kitchen , Check my breakfast … *skipped it (I don’t like the food) , waited for 40 minutes. =3 He came at 10:40a.m!!! it’s fine anyway.

  And so I began my journey to menggatal driving school … with empty stomach and sleepy. (Like usual but I did eat some biscuit) I got used of the road already and drove to menggatal a little faster…

   The first thing I did when I reach the school is to go down the sloppy hill like going underground but with open air into the practice ARENA! where all the noobs gather =3 I did the “3 penjuru” first. It was easy for my first time. I admit I don’t like to turn a non power steering because it could tire you out easily and I’m not sure what to do in the “3 penjuru” I think I didn’t do very bad entirely so we moved on to the hill test thingy after a very very very long explanations by my tutor =.=

   Again … it WAS my first time. But I finished the hill a lot faster and easier. (The hill thingy is the easiest) I was taught the art of parking next. And the hard part was the steering again. But ignore that I was driving with an empty stomach. As I struggle to turn the steering I miss interprets what my tutor was saying in “Hakka” left I turn right and for right I turn to left. I’m not so good in understanding left and right in “Hakka” so … =.= I wasn’t thinking straight… and then my tutor got off the car and I have to drive alone. I don’t feel confident but I tried the ‘Hill’ and I *Aced it easily. It might took me more than 30sec though but surely less than 2min.

   I went for the parking next … but deng~deng! I get into the possition and was ready to reverse and turn left… but there was some pole at the right side very near to my car. I couldn’t do anything so my tutor come over and I explain it to him. I was truly exhausted and very hungry. So I drove back home… and liten to him tutoring me again the whole way. But that’s good cause it gets awkward if it’s too quiet. =3

   Later today … I was interrupted by Gold Fish 0.o it’s doesn’t bother me at all but … I’m very bad at serving guest so … I think it should be alright to not serve them tea or anything 0.o XD.

   That should be it … I don’t do much anyway in the night so… I’ll leave it.

Don’t forgot to comment or other thing you want. =3

This entry was posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the .